1. We promote and encourage Blind literacy through the reduction of relevant published books into accessible formats like braille, digital and audio formats. To this end, we shall maintain an E-Library on our website as a useful resource where digital and audio books can be hosted. Our target is to become, in the next 5 years, the number 1 stop point for all Blind and Visually Impaired students, researchers, and readers;
2. We help the Blind and the Visually Impaired, completely for free, especially those living in the developing world, with assistive technology and facilities capable of advancing their day to day life practicalities, independent living and academics;
3. We train and equip the Blind and the Visually Impaired with such employable skills like:
Languages, such as English and German,
4. We promote an annual Braille reading competition among the Blind and the Visually Impaired so that Braille does not go extinguished;
5. We promote an annual music festival among the Blind and the Visually Impaired to discover talents for possible promotion and marketing, and to sustain arts and creativity;
6. We promote and encourage socialization, inclusion and cultural integration through our annual Christmas party for the Blind and our volunteers.
For more details on what we do as an international charity for the blind, please refer to our objects.